Look forward to gaining:
- A renewed perspective on what’s possible when you use your scientific skills to create real world solutions.
- An understanding of entrepreneurial frameworks from Entrepreneur First
- An opportunity to develop novel ideas in the field of data-driven health with like-minded researchers from a range of disciplines.
This is for scientists who:
- Are primarily PhD or postdoctoral researchers.
- Want to explore another way to have impact through your science.
- Want to develop new skills and creative ways of thinking.
- Want to expand your network and connect with talented, like-minded scientists from a range of areas.
- Want to learn from and get exposure to people you wouldn’t meet in an academic setting.
- Are curious about entrepreneurship and digital health start-ups, or you have already decided to start a company.
You don’t need to be set on entrepreneurship, and you don’t need to have an idea, team or product to apply – just your curiosity and openness to new ways of thinking.
If you have entrepreneurial ambitions, this will provide you with a foundation and workable frameworks to move forward, whether that’s finding a co-founder or understanding fundraising.
Sign-up here to register your interest – applications open soon.