What is the commitment?
To join, you must be available to attend all four days (Tuesday, 5 November to Friday, 8 November). Programme schedule is as follows:
Day 1: Tuesday, 5 Nov — 9.30am to 4pm
Day 2: Wednesday, 6 Nov — 9.30am to 3.30pm
Day 3: Thursday, 7 Nov — 10am to 5pm
Day 4: Friday, 8 Nov — 10am to 6pm
Note: The above schedule includes free time given to teams to work on their ideas. You are required to have a completed and signed training form from you research institute to participate.
You should apply if you are:
- A data scientist and want to explore how your skills can be combined with a technical domain to make an impact
- An A*STAR researcher and want to explore new ways to apply your technical knowledge using data science
- Looking to develop new skills and creative ways of thinking
- Keen to connect with talented, like-minded scientists from a range of areas
- Interested in entrepreneurship and how big data can be applied to solve real-world problems
You don’t need to be set on entrepreneurship, and you certainly don’t need an idea, team, or product to apply. Just your curiosity and openness.
How can I apply?
Apply through our short form. It’s designed to get to know you better and understand your fit for the Startup Bootcamp. The team will be in touch over email with a decision.
Only 40 participants will be accepted into the Bootcamp.
Applications are open from 4 Sep to 4 Oct. They will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so we recommend applying as soon as you can in order to be considered.
Applicants will be informed of the decision on Monday, 11 Oct.
Learn more about the Bootcamp at our info session on Friday, 13 Sep, 12.30pm at Biopolis. Sign up here.