- “The Promoter” refers to Entrepreneur First Operations Limited. The “Prize” refers to two copies of ‘How to be a Founder’ by Matt Clifford and Alice Bentinck. The Prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- By entering the giveaway you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 17:00 GMT on Thursday 17 November. The first 100 eligible entries (in aggregate across all platforms) will each win a Prize. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Winners will be announced from 18 November.
- The Promoter’s giveaway is open only to residents of Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland).
- No purchase necessary, including postage and packaging. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition or to receive the Prize.
- LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram are not in any way affiliated or involved in the giveaway.
- An entrant may enter the competition:
- via LinkedIn by tagging another LinkedIn user in the comments of the specified post by the Promoter;
- via Twitter by posting a tweet using the hashtag #HTBAFGiveaway, and stating in the tweet someone who is graduating soon that the entrant thinks should found their own company; or
- via Instagram by tagging another Instagram user in the comments of the specified post by the Promoter
The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to the Promoter if requested to enable fulfilment of the Prize. The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of the Promoter after the winner has been selected. By entering the competition you consent to the Promoter processing this data.