Entrepreneur First Operations Limited is a Limited company registered in England and Wales 09064488. Entrepreneur First is registered at the following address: Block M, The Biscuit Factory, 100 Clements Road, SE16 4DG.
For the purpose of data protection legislation, you can contact the data controller by writing to ‘Entrepreneur First, Block M, 100 Clements Road, SE16 4DG’ or you can contact electronically by sending an email to [email protected].
What information do we collect from you?
We collect and use information from those who visit our website, www.joinef.com. Our website server automatically logs the IP address that was used when you accessed our website. We also gather information about your visit to our website. This includes what content was accessed, information that could have been requested, the date and time that requests were made or data was accessed and also the source of access to our website. This could include the URL link which linked you to the website or perhaps the browser used.
We collect information that you provide to us when applying to join the Entrepreneur First programme including your email address, name, nationality, ethnicity, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational and employment details and telephone number
When we receive an email to the address displayed on our website, Entrepreneur First collect the email address and any information that is provided within that email. This could be classed as personal information such as name, telephone number etc. Information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters including your full name, email address and interests.
If the contact is made by telephone, then we also process the telephone number that made the phone call and any information provided to the company on that call. Our telephone calls are not recorded.
If information is provided to us, in person and by the use of a form, then we shall collect the information that has been highlighted there.
Unless we are obliged to or permitted by law or regulatory requirements to do so, and subject to third party disclosures specifically set out within this policy, your data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and/or companies within the group.
Information is stored on systems such as Beamery and Greenhouse and is only accessible to those who have full access and require access to this data for day to day activities such as marketing and other personal contact. Both these companies act in the EU and thus are both subject to GDPR. Entrepreneur First ensures that they are compliant and in line with data requirements. Should you wish to have any further information on these then please contact [email protected]
Any or all personal data may be requested by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Administration purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- Improvement of our products/services and to ensure that the content from our site and other communications is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- Transmission by email of materials in which you may have expressed interest;
- Contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the website;
If you are an existing contact, we shall only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) or, where you have given your consent, by telephone or through Linkedin and Xing.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way please ensure you opt out of these kinds of communication if you have already opted in.
We can assure you that all personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation and to ensure that your data is protected we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures on our website and other data processing systems.
We endeavor to do our best in order to protect your personal data. However as you will be aware, the transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk.
Entrepreneur First holds data in functions such as Beamery and Greenhouse.
Entrepreneur First shall not keep or process your personal data for a longer that is necessary for the purpose or those purposes. We will retain documents including electronic documents containing personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Subject to limitations on certain rights, you have the following rights in relation to your information, which you can exercise by writing to [email protected] or to The Data Controller at Entrepreneur First, M Block, The Biscuit Factory, SE16 4DG.
Your rights include:
- To request a full copy of our Data Protection Policy
- To request access to your information and information related to our use and processing of your information
- To request the correction or deletion of your information
- To request that we restrict our use of your information
- To receive information which you have previously provided to us in a commonly used format and the right to have that information transferred to another data controller (including 3rd parties)
- To object to the processing of your data
- To withdraw your consent to our use of your information at any time where we rely on your consent to use and process that information. Please note that at the point of withdrawal this will not affect the lawful nature to which Entrepreneur First used and processed your data based on the consent provided until that point.
Access to your information
The General Data Protection Regulation allow any data subject affected by the processing of personal data, the right to request at any time, information about them and a copy of the personal data stored about their person. This is free of charge and will take a maximum of 30 days to return.
As the data subject you can request the following:
- The categories of personal data processed
- The purpose for the data processing
- The recipients, if any, of the disclosed personal data or data which could be disclosed in the future
- The right to request the erasure of personal data
- The envisaged period of time that the personal data will be stored and the criteria used to determine the timeline
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- If the personal data was not collected from the data subject, any information as to their source
- The significance of consequences through processing of data
- The existence of automatic decision making including profiling and the meaningful information determining the logic involved. This is referred to in article 22 (1) and 4 GDPR
As the data subject, you will also have the right to be informed about whether your data has been transferred to a different organisation or country by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the website or informed to you
Entrepreneur First reserves the right to change this policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be posted on the website and will be updated to you via email.
IP Address and Cookies
Cookies are data files which are sent from a website to a browser to record information about users for various purposes.
Entrepreneur First will collect data on how you browse our website to help us improve it.
We will use Google Analytics to collect data on:
- The pages you visit
- The links that are clicked on
- The terms you enter in the search box
When visiting www.joinef.com, you will notice a cookie file at the bottom of the screen that you can read more on and that shall collect data. Cookies collect information by:
- Recording the ways in which you use the websites and content provided
- Recording the notifications and advertisements that are presented to limit repetition
If you are not happy with any of the cookies that are used on or via our website by changing your browser settings. This can sometimes have an effect on the way you use the services provided including some of the features of the website. For further information about cookies you can visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
We are registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office – our data protection registration number is ZA078280.
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to: [email protected]